Finally manage to get the tail section complete – at least all the framing part of it. At this time I probably will not use what I created since that was included with the frame/engine project I purchased but since I had started I did want to complete.

The reason I am using the existing assembly that came with frame is that frame is welded up to fit that assembly and will not fit mine without cutting off and rewelding part of the tail section of the frame.

But, who knows, maybe I will use it down the road.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *