Despite life and all the things going on with work, family, and what have you I have managed to get my wings covered. For this
Been working on getting the fuselage back together after covering the front part of the fuselage with fabric along with painting it. I have decided
So I was trying out my current setup with the fuselage and realized I was having issues with the seat that came with the fuselage.
Over the last couple of weeks, I have been working on covering my tail parts of my Legal Eagle XL. I first had to do
I took some of my leftover 1/8 inch plywood from the wing build and made a floor plate by laminating two pieces together with epoxy.
In order to repaint the fuselage because of all the welding, I have been doing on it I needed to repaint it. I also wanted
The next step was to get the wings fitted to the fuselage. I was able to do this in my garage but had to do
I just got done working on site – I was having issues with my external picture hosting resource and had to recreate my storage bucket
So I built the wing fuel tank a while back but for some reason I never got this posted. I built it out of .040