So finally got done what I personally consider the worst part of the build which was painting the wings. I hate painting anything and it
Despite life and all the things going on with work, family, and what have you I have managed to get my wings covered. For this
Been working on getting the fuselage back together after covering the front part of the fuselage with fabric along with painting it. I have decided
So I was trying out my current setup with the fuselage and realized I was having issues with the seat that came with the fuselage.
Over the last couple of weeks, I have been working on covering my tail parts of my Legal Eagle XL. I first had to do
After installing the tail wheel (shopping cart kind) I did not like how it handled when connected to the control wires. It seemed to be
Not much here but I have completed the seat belt mount points and mounted the belts in place. I was a little stumped on how
I took some of my leftover 1/8 inch plywood from the wing build and made a floor plate by laminating two pieces together with epoxy.
In order to repaint the fuselage because of all the welding, I have been doing on it I needed to repaint it. I also wanted