Been working on getting the fuselage back together after covering the front part of the fuselage with fabric along with painting it. I have decided
So I was trying out my current setup with the fuselage and realized I was having issues with the seat that came with the fuselage.
Over the last couple of weeks, I have been working on covering my tail parts of my Legal Eagle XL. I first had to do
After installing the tail wheel (shopping cart kind) I did not like how it handled when connected to the control wires. It seemed to be
Not much here but I have completed the seat belt mount points and mounted the belts in place. I was a little stumped on how
I took some of my leftover 1/8 inch plywood from the wing build and made a floor plate by laminating two pieces together with epoxy.
In order to repaint the fuselage because of all the welding, I have been doing on it I needed to repaint it. I also wanted
The next step was to get the wings fitted to the fuselage. I was able to do this in my garage but had to do
I just got done working on site – I was having issues with my external picture hosting resource and had to recreate my storage bucket